Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ben Harper put on a phenomenal show tonight in Burlington. He played solo for three hours with almost no down time. Stage was covered with guitars, a couple lap steels, a uke, a weissenborn (Hawaiian lap guitar), a piano and xylophone, and he played all of them. I left the show completely satisfied and it was one of many shows that I have seen and the 5th in Burlington. I went and got a slice and a beer with my friend Stacy and then we went for a stroll by the tour bus that was parked right near the intersection of Main and Church. This little crowd of people was gathered near the exit of the Flynn and said that they heard Ben would be coming out shortly. Waited for a couple minutes and were about to peace out when out he strolls from the back in a hoodie. As far as celebrities go, this guy is at the top of my list to meet and it was a pleasure talking to him for a minute. He was so humble and grateful to everyone. Got my friend to snap a pic of us and here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment